Bacon Mac Daddy Bacon Cheeseburger AKA The Notorious P.I.G.
- Kosher salt & cracked black pepper
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 cups milk
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 1/2 cups smoke Gouda cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 14 slices Pederson's Natural Farms Bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 lb ground chuck, 80/20
- 1/2 lb smoked brisket, chopped
- 1/2 lb smoked pork butt, chopped
- Slider Buns
Bacon Mac N' Cheese
Add macaroni to pot of boiling salted water.
Cook until soft. Drain. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a saucepan, melt butter in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour, garlic & cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Add milk, whisk until smooth.
Add 4 cups of cheese, cook until melted. Season with salt & pepper.
Add macaroni, green onions, mix well.
Put into baking dish, top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly. Scatter bacon crumbles over macaroni.
Smoked Brisket-Pork Butt Bacon Burger
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine all meat into large bowl.
Form into 3 ounce patties.
Season with salt & pepper.
Cook on grill until crust is formed, 4 minutes per side.
Put on buns, top with Mac N' Cheese.